Bish at Random Thoughts gave me this:
The Kreativ Blogger (award)
Thanks so much, Bish!
As part of this award, I must list seven (7) things I love and then pass this award on to seven (7) "Kreativ" people.
Everyone knows I love my family so I won't use that for one of the seven . . . unless I get stuck. The following are in no particular order.
1. My Toy Fox Terriers. They bring me endless hours of joy and amusement.
2. Writing (duh).
3. Quiet reflective moments. I don't get many of these so I really love it when I do.
4. School. Not only does it expand our minds, but it also gives me several hours of child free time. What's not to love?
5. Being creative. No this is not the same thing as writing (though writing is certainly creative). I also do a bit of crocheting, sewing, crafting, cooking, drawing, and other fun stuff that falls under the creative category.
6. Friends. You guys are so supportive, kind, caring, loving, and I really appreciate all you do to help me be the best me I can be.
7. My toilet. Come on, you know you love yours, too. Without it, you'd have to have an outhouse or find a spot in the woods. And while I'm at it, I better add toilet paper, too because leaves don't work nearly as well as my soft, absorbent toilet paper.
And now to pass the award to 7 of the wonderful friends I mentioned above.
Have fun and share the love.